Thursday, July 10, 2008

Losing It

The following items are missing from my home. Would some please return them or tell me where to find them?
1. scrapbook paper case FULL of paper
2. digital camera case and battery charger
3. library book

Top three reasons it bugs me these items are missing
1. My house is not that big!
2. Although I still have a digital camera with a battery neither are working without the charger!
3. I hate paying fines for something that could have and should have been avoided!

PS Praise- Happiness is finding the book (under a shirt) by my night stand. Is it wrong that I would have preferred to have found #1 and 2 more?

2 comments:

The AB club said...

I think the same person that hid your things is hiding Emma's shoes (but only one from each pair).

Naomi Haverland said...

I am missing a library book too. And it is overdue. I will check next to my nightstand.