Thursday, June 3, 2010

Not An Update

o this morning I was looking for some cute video from Elise's preschool graduation, but I could not find them. During my hunt I found this video and it made my heart sigh. The first sigh was for the little girl in the video who is so not three anymore, but many of her mannerism, facial expression and voice inflections are exactly the same at five. The second sigh was for the cat she is holding. Troub got very sick and is no longer around try and avoid Elise catching him. He is not a kids cat. He avoided Elise and Corinna from the day we brought each of them home from the hospital, but he never scratched or bit them no matter how much love they forced on him. So join me in my sighs down memory lane....

1 comment:

Sara said...

so precious--sorry to hear about Troub!