Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Review in Numbers

You can all thank Aimee for giving me the inspiration for this post!

9- the number of days Becca and family were in town for Christmas

5- the number of days Matthew and family were in town for Christmas

15+ the number of people in the Haverland clan 8 adults 7 children (the + is the little one in Becca's tummy)

30- the number of toes I painted for the cousins slumber party at our house

29- the date of this month that I turned 31 (I think turning 30 was worse!)

2+ the number of times I vomited after my birthday dinner (the plus is the number of times I was in the bathroom, but not vomiting)

5- the number of grandkids that can sleep in one room at grandma's

3.75- the number of ounces in the vaseline jar that Brooke smeared all over herself and grandma's night stand

14- the number of bath related items in a great big gift from my mother-in-law (she's the best!)

2- the number of naps Elise had during the week of Christmas with cousins (she did surprisingly well without naps and thankfully she is back to normal napping since then!!)

20- the temperature outside when we took a Haverland family picture at Helen Keller Park

2- the number of surprises from my husband at Christmas- lip balm and a necklace... my husband has the best test!!

100+ the number of Christmas cookies, fudge and other yummy items that me (and my family) consumed

7- the number of different games played duirng the week of Christmas

12:30am- it's a number in time... it is also how late we kept Alex and Becca up til before having to drive to Kansas the next day (thanks for the great week and fun times)

3 comments:

The AB club said...

So many fun memories. Thanks for all your hard work in making it all happen. I'm afraid we tuckered you out and got you sick. Hope it passed quickly.

One Time With Aimee said...

Yay - I thought that was fun! we should do a Christmas by number every year! :)

Stacy said...

That is a great set of numbers!!