Thursday, January 8, 2009

Unhealthy New Year

I started 2009 with stomach bug. It was only a 24 hour thing, but it was a very painful 24 hours. Now I've caught a cold which I can't seem to kick. Then just yesterday morning Elise started complaining her throat hurt. We went to the doctor that afternoon more for peace of mind and to get the okay to go to preschool. And guess who stayed home from preschool because she has strep! I honestly can't complain she is not acting sick in the slightest. The doctor almost did not do the test because Elise looked and acted so okay, but I decided since I made the effort and paid the money I should at least get proof it was just a cold. And just for fun my washing machine decided to get sick in the middle of my last load of laundry! Again I can't complain because it was my last load, I finished it at my parent's who lives a couple a streets from me and the repair guy is coming (for a reasonable price) in the morning to see the machine is just sick or completely dead. So stay tuned it... well... I'm hoping it can't get any worse.

No comments: