Friday, April 17, 2009

Snow Day

When Elise discovered it had snowed overnight she quickly announced "I want to go play in the snow!" I told her she could go outside after breakfast. So at 8:30 am Elise was outside wearing snow boot a size too small, gloves and hat from last season, and pajama pant as snow pants. As you can see by the pictures the 33 degree snowy weather didn't keep her from having fun.





























We came inside to warm up and drink some hot cocoa. While making the cocoas I found Elise sitting on the heater vent!

4 comments:

The AB club said...

She needed some cousins to play with. How about I send a couple to you.

Stacy said...

smart girl!!! Too fun!

Naomi Haverland said...

Cute!
We forgot to make snow angels! Huh... maybe next time.

Sara said...

I used to hover over the heat vent in our kitchen, letting my robe cover the whole thing so I got warm :P I like the way your girl thinks :)