Sunday, March 14, 2010

5 Years and 5 Months

So for the past month I had fun saying I have a five year old and a five month old. Well tomorrow all that changes... Corinna will be six months old. (Thankfully Elise will still be 5!) I know I keep saying it, but time keeps passing too fast. This past month feels that way especially as Corinna has started eating solids, rolling over, sitting up (still a little unstable) and teething (two in one week!). My baby is so quickly growing up it is hard to remember her as an infant just six months ago. She is so sweet and has a smile for everyone. She is laughing a lot more, but we can't get video because she becomes mute when she sees the video camera. Tomorrow we are off to the doctor for our six month well baby check and a five year old check as well. So if you think of it pray for me and the girls at 1:30 tomorrow not sure what one mom+ two girls getting shots=

3 comments:

The AB club said...

oh, you can do it!! Do Elise first because if she see's Corinna cry you'll have an even hard time getting her to sit still for the shot. And bring a sucker for Elise so you can pacify her while you hold Corinna down. That's my two cents of advice anyway. Take it or leave it.

The AB club said...

oops. I just noticed you posted yesterday and by looking at the clock it's over or almost will be. Hope it went well

Naomi Haverland said...

Hope it went well! I got a shot yesterday too.