Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy First Birthday

You entered this world at 12:36pm September 15, 2009 and our world has never been the same.

Happy Birthday Corinna!



Stats:
weight 18 lbs 7oz height 29 inches

Nicknames: Corinna Bean, Bean, and a lot of combinations using bean... stinky bean, bean sprout, little bean

Likes: animals, clapping hands, WALKING, climbing, pulling purses around, getting into the baby wipes and toilet, reading books, pulling books off the shelf

Dislikes: the word "No"

(I am very sad to say that this is the only current picture I have from Labor Day weekend. I fell last Saturday at Garden of the Gods and broke our camera. Thankfully nothing else was broken just a lot of scraps. I would post pictures, but my camera is broken!)

2 comments:

Naomi Haverland said...

She is a cutie! I will bring my camera for her party on Saturday. And then try to remember to email them to you!

One Time With Aimee said...

Aww!!! Happy belated Birthday, Corinna!