Sunday, August 31, 2008

2 Girls and a Museum

Last Wednesday Elise and I headed to Denver to go to the Children's Museum with Roxanne and Naomi. The girls had a great time and we discovered some fun new things.

Little girls make cute firefighters.


Contrary to what Noami may tell you to make you feel better, painting is an ability. You either have it or you don't and well, Elise and I don't!

Each girl found their niche and possible future job at the supermarket. Roxanne the shopper and Elise the cashier.













4 comments:

The AB club said...

I know a little girl who would have loved being there. And her painting would have made you feel like picasso.

Naomi Haverland said...

Hey! You posted a picture of everyone's painting except for yours! Yours was really cute because it did look like Elise.
But speaking of Picasso, Elise's painting kindof looks like a picasso.
I had fun with you! Thanks for driving all the way up here. You're always welcome. You too Becca.

Stacy said...

We only went there one time and had a great time!! Our kids used only brown paint...so I had poop pictures basically. But Amber rocked the receptionist desk in the vet clinic...she could have been paid!

Sara said...

Wow, it looks like the museum looks just like it did when I was a kid! I know another little girl who would have had a blast as well--maybe sometime we'll have to go up together (I'll bring Kayla :) ). And the weird thing about paint--Kayla always mixes her colors so she starts with many and ends up with brown--I hope it is just a phase!