Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Broken and Behind

I have managed to break both our home computer and my iPod within a week of each other. So my access to electronic devices has been limited. Tim is bravely allowing me time on his laptop and I love him for sharing! So for your reading pleasure here is the latest beauty, business, and babble for the Bennetts.

Beauty:
Missing Items
have been found and returned!!! The digital camera case and battery charger was found in our tent pocket when camping in July. The scrapbook paper case was found in an acquaintance's car and was passed to several people before making it home to me. Why are these under beauty? Two reasons first and I think most important I am not losing it as neither items where found in my house! Secondly it is a beautiful thing that both items have been found!

Business:
I am thinking of starting my own business called Bird Bowls. After two days of catching a bird, using a bowl, trapped in our bedroom window, I feel confident that my skills are very marketable. Elise will do my PR because she says it best, "If a bird comes in our window, you get the bowl and catch the bird and let it go." Maybe I should patten this process.

Babble:
A few of my favorite Elise words.

"Lickertish" Licorish
"Pain Nolish" Toe Nail Polish
"B-arski's" Family friends last name Bednarski's
"Hi Naughty Daddy" A greeting to Tim, when he comes home from work and says to her " Hi, silly monkey."

3 comments:

Betty's Blocks said...

What a career. Do you think you will be able to support your parents in their old age with that choice? Mom

Stacy said...

Don't you love finding things that you thought you lost...like your mind! I know that earlier this summer I threw some things away that I didn't mean to..but they were just in my hand and I wasn't paying attention....it's the best excuse I can come up with for losing them. ugh.

Naomi Haverland said...

This post was brought to you today by the letter B.

Elise is cute no matter what she says- cause she always says it in such a cute little voice. Not everything Tim says is cute though.