Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2nd Annual Osborne Pumpkin Patch

This was actually my first trip to the Osborne Pumpkin Farm, last year Elise went without me. It was great day for pumpkin picking. Although I don't have any pictures of anyone actually picking a pumpkin we did come home with some pretty cute pumpkins. Elise true to form found a small white pumpkin which she carried around the entire patch. Thanks to Aunt Naomi's wonderful suggestion Elise now wants to paint her pumpkin rather than carve it.
(PS. I could get the pictures to move around so they are in reverse order for the event of the day.)






4 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like you had a blast! I'm all for painting pumpkins--less mess.

Betty's Blocks said...

I said that Naomi had the best pictures but you took some awesome shots too. I think you are tied with her for good pictures. Mom

Stacy said...

We are painting pumpkins too! They had so much fun painting rocks while camping that we decided to let them paint their pumpkins! Eric and I will dig out seeds later! Aren't pumpkin patches the best?!

Naomi Haverland said...

I love the pouty picture of Elise! Also, really good ones of my kids- we should just trade cameras when we get together because, apparently, my kids will smile for you better than for me.