Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MY Ten Minutes

Recently we heard the director of a single moms group say that she gives each mom 10 minutes for a pity party and they have to move on and deal with life. Well, today I need my ten minutes. I started this blog at 2:14pm, it is now 2:17, and I seven minutes before I have to move on and deal with life. So what has got me to this state a constipated, overtired, doesn't want to walk, can only whine requests, 3 1/2 year old, an upcoming doctor visit, customer service at the doctors office and car dealer ship, my new MOPS group, missing my old MOPS group/friends, a sermon from Sunday that is just sticking with me, a quote from my profound husband that is just not leaving my mind. I could go on and on, but I have one minute left. I don't need answers, help, or input, I just need to have my ten minutes and now I will move on and deal with life.

4 comments:

Naomi Haverland said...

I want to know what the profound quote from your husband was. Maybe he should blog it- it's about time.

Sara said...

hope you feel better and getting on with life is going well :)

Timmay!! said...

Dear Naomi,

I'm sorry to inform you, but you got it all wrong. Its not the profound quote from Sarah's husband, but rather "a quote from her profound husband".

Please try keep your facts straight in the future.

And yes, I have blog backlog. I've got a serious blog coming. ugh.

Stacy said...

why do we have to be limited to 10 minutes? Is that 10 minutes per hour? Because that's much more reasonable.