Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Growing Pains

So the other day Elise says, "Mom, feel my tooth it's loose!" She has said this for the past year since cousins and friends have been loosing their teeth so I didn't really believe her. It wasn't until she said it hurt that I took a closer look and feel and what did I discover... Elise has fer first loose tooth! It is not that loose so it will be some time before tooth fairy visits. And not to be outdone by her big sister Corinna has learned how to stand all by her self. She did it for several seconds several times yesterday. I am not sure my heart will survive this growing up stuff. Will someone please send me some no grow pills or a stop time machine???

3 comments:

The AB club said...

You are in the thick of it. Just wait until Elise comes home and reads you a book on the same day that Corrinna takes her first steps. Prepare yourself my sister. Wish I was there to experience them with you.

Stacy said...

I agree with Becca...then they start to swim all by themselves and make lunches and all that kind of stuff!! And all 3 of mine are neck and neck...we fly through all the stages....ugh.

Naomi Haverland said...

Tell Elise that Uncle Matt is coming down next Saturday to sit on her and help her get that tooth out!