Sunday, June 15, 2008

Camping Cousins

As if Elise was already in cousin heaven we spent even more time with cousins last weekend. We headed out to Cottonwood Lake, CO with my brother Matthew and his family for a little camping, ATV riding and lots of dirt!Me: Rocket I think you have a little dirt on your face.
Rocket: What?! Where?!















Elise demonstrating: she drives like her dad!
Roxanne demonstrating: how not to ride an ATV!















Every year my husband Tim and sister in law Naomi become obsessed with the campfire and this year was no different. I think Noami just like to work out some of her issues by chopping wood. As for Tim, what could be more manly than chopping wood with your feet!


4 comments:

One Time With Aimee said...

Oh that looks like so much FUN!!! I used to love our family camping trips when I was a kid!!!

How are you doing?

The AB club said...

That looked like way toooo much fun. I may have to put a limit on this sibling fun stuff if I'm not to be included. I'm not bitter, I'm just saying.

The AB club said...

Our sis-n-law is quite the mountain woman. I wouldn't mind being lost in the mountains with her, well, if I knew I was going to be found.

Naomi Haverland said...

Work out my issues?? WHAT issues? What are you trying to say, Sarah?