Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cousins and Uncle Wilber

Elise loved having some of her cousins in town for the week. Monday Elise and I hung out with Noami (my sister in law) and kids (cousins) while she painted. Then Tuesday was spent the with Grandma and Grandpa, cousin and Uncle Wilber.

Uncle Wilber







Getting a group picture was well.... at least they are cute little monkeys.
There are a lot of great pictures to share, but here are my favorite of each of the kids.





Rocket

RoxanneElise




5 comments:

Naomi Haverland said...

You did get some great shots... although if I were there, I would have smacked my kids for not smiling at the camera. The one of Elise running is really cute... and the ones of them all three together, even though my kids are maniacs (I should be writing an apology letter for all of the incidences on the camping trip)... speaking of the camping trip... whenever you blog it, I will just copy and paste it onto my blog. I am lazy.

The AB club said...

ok, now I'm doubly jealous after seeing two different posts of Uncle Wilbur. I'm excited hear about some stories of your camping trip and to see pictures.

Stacy said...

Hello!! Good thing I read your sister's blog so I knew you started your own!!! Although I'm obviously a bit late!! it's so good seeing Elise growing up! I rememer when you brought her to the shower for Tyler!

Sara said...

what fun pictures!!

One Time With Aimee said...

Oh how much fun! Elise looks like she is having the time of her life, huh?